The Warrant Squad is comprised of knowledgeable Officers, who carry out the enforcement orders issued by the courts. This squad is experienced in serving criminal and civil warrants along with assisting local Law Enforcement Agencies with criminal cases.
The officers serve four (4) types of Warrants:
- Superior Court Warrants
- Non-Support Warrants – Family Court Management
- Domestic Violence Warrants – Family Court Management
- Criminal Fugitive Warrants – Criminal Case Management
- Civil Attorney Warrants – Civil Case Management
- Municipal Court WarrantsAll Municipal Court Warrants
If there is or you believe there could be an outstanding warrant for your arrest, we will, as a courtesy allow you to turn yourself in. Please call and leave your name and call back number.
Salem County Sheriff’s Office
Warrant / Fugitive Squad
Ext: 8211 Ext: 1880
Ext: 8540 Ext: 1805
Important information regarding warrants:
- Bail cannot be posted at the Salem County Sheriff’s Office
- Bail CAN be posted at the Salem County Correctional Facility
- 125 Cemetery Road, Mannington, New Jersey, 08098
- Superior Court Warrants are entered into a National Crime Database which is accessible to law enforcement officers throughout the country. Therefore, contact with any law enforcement agency can result in your immediate arrest and/or incarceration.
- Criminal Fugitive Warrants can be extraditable.
- If you fail to turn yourself in, the execution of the warrant will be resolved at our convenience, which can be 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You could be physically arrested at your home, work, or while on a motor vehicle stop. In addition to the normal cost of an arrest, you may sustain impound, towing and/or storage fees regarding your vehicle.
- If you have any questions, you may call the Warrant / Fugitive Squad at the above listed numbers.