The Facility reserves the right to cancel, deny, or change any visit for Safety and Security purposes. We also reserve the right to deny, cancel, or end early any visit due to the Visitor or inmate not following the Visiting Rules and Dress Code Regulations or the Officer’s Instructions. These Rules and Codes apply to ALL visitors including children wishing to visit someone at the Facility.
- The person coming to visit (including children) must be on the inmate’s visitation list
- No cell phones are permitted in the building. Please leave them in your vehicle
- No Jewelry including earrings
- No skin tight clothing; leotards, bike shorts, spandex, tights
- No see-through garments, tube-tops or bare mid-riff
- No tank tops, spaghetti strap shirts or muscle shirts
- No clothing w/ inappropriate pictures, obscene language, violence or gang related signs/materil or anything sexual in nature
- No hooded garments: no hooded sweatshirts or shirts with hoods
- No camouflage or military style clothing
- No orange or dark green colored clothing (subject for approval)
- No bathing suits
- No flip flops, open toe shoes, spiked heels, steel toed boots or slippers
- No pajama pants
- No Shorts
- Skirts must be knee length or longer
- No excessive perfume or cologne
The following items can remain in your car, or can be secured in a locker in the lobby at your own expense for $.25 twenty-five cents.
- No outer garments: coats, jackets, sweaters, sunglasses, hats, scarves, gloves, wave caps, curlers, bandanas, head wraps or skull caps
- No Jewelry including ear rings
- No vehicle keys
- No non-religious headgear
- No money, coins, wallets, purses or diaper bags
The following are the ONLY items allowed for infants or small children in the visiting area:
- 1 blanket no larger than 4×4
- 1 baby bib
- 1 pacifier
- 1 baby cap (will be searched by Officer before entering the visiting area)
NOTE: Breast feeding and diaper changing will NOT be permitted during the visit. If you must leave a visit to attend to your child’s needs you will forfeit the remainder of the visiting time.
Although beverages and snacks (including gum & candy) can be purchased in the lobby area those items are NOT permitted in the visiting area. NO exceptions.
During your contact visit you may at the beginning and end of your contact visit; handshake, embrace, or kiss within appropriate bounds. You may not hold hands during the visit. Visitors must control children accompanying them, to prevent injury or disruption of the visiting procedure. Failure to do so will result in termination of the visit. Visitors will confine their visiting to their own visitor and not fraternize with visitors of other inmates or other inmates. Neither visitor nor inmate may leave the visiting room during a visit; in the event that either inmate or visitor request to leave the visiting room for any reason, the visit shall be considered terminated.