The Facility Address is 125 Cemetery Road Woodstown, NJ 08098
All incoming mail is searched and inspected. Any items within the envelope that are not permissible and the entire letter will be returned to sender.
Questions regarding mail can be answered by dialing 856-769-4300 option 1
In order for the facility to accept a letter the mail must have;
- The inmates full name
- The senders full name and return address
Any letter that is not correctly addressed will be sent back to sender. If the sender information is not available then it will be destroyed.
Packages received through the mail for inmates must have a name and return address clearly written in the appropriate location, or the package is not accepted. All incoming packages will be searched and inspected. The only items permitted to be received through the mail are legal materials, books, magazines and newspapers from Barnes & Noble Bookstore, ONLY. Then must be ordered from https://www.barnesandnoble.com/ and be sent directly from B&N.
Publications or correspondence containing material which is detrimental to the security and/or order of the correctional facility because it incites violence based upon race, religion, creed or nationality and a reasonable inference can be drawn, based upon the experience and professional expertise of correctional administrators that it may result in the outbreak of violence within the facility will not be accepted.
Publications or correspondence containing information regarding the following will NOT be accepted:
- Controlled Dangerous Substances;
- Escape Plans;
- Lock Picking or Locking Devices; or
- Anything that might pose a threat to the security or orderly operation of the correctional facility.
- Appears to be written in code
- Contains information concerning activities within or outside the Correctional Facility, which would be subject to criminal prosecution under the laws of New Jersey or the United States.
violence or destructive or disruptive behavior toward:
- Law Enforcement Officers;
- Department Of Corrections or contract vendor personnel;
- Correctional facility inmates, visitors and/or volunteers; or
- Correctional facility programs or procedures.
- Taken as a whole, appeals to an unhealthy or unwholesome interest in sex;
- Lacks, as a whole, serious literary, artistic, political or scientific value;
- Depicts, in a patently offensive way, actual or simulated sexual conduct including patently offensive representations or descriptions of ultimate sexual acts, masturbation, excretory functions, lewd exhibition of the genitals, sadism or masochism, or bestiality.
Administration reserves the right to deny any publication should it be deemed inappropriate or may jeopardize the Safety and Security of the Facility.