Sheriff: Charles M. Miller, Ext. 7791
Warden: John S. Cuzzupe, Ext. 7700
Deputy Warden: Anthony Wright, Ext. 7701
The mission of the Salem County Correctional Facility is to safely and securely confine those individuals lawfully committed into the custody of the Sheriff’s Office – Department of Corrections for alleged or adjudicated violations of Local, State or Federal Law.
The incarceration of such individuals is intended to accomplish the following goals:
- To protect society by providing a secure facility for offenders;
- To provide a safe environment for staff and offenders;
- To ensure that basic physical and mental health needs are appropriately addressed;
- To protect the inherent constitutional rights of the offenders;
- To provide trained and qualified staff that treat all offenders with dignity and respect;
- To offer a variety of programs and services to facilitate the successful reintegration of offenders into the community upon their release.
The Salem County Correctional Facility’s established policies and procedures shall serve as the methodology by which the goals of our mission statement are accomplished.